see personal essay college samples source source url click https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/ackrill-essays-on-plato-and-aristotle/14/ spanish essays about free time here nolvadex wat is dat examples apa formatted essays follow site https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/internet-and-politics-essay/3/ go to link book review websites schizophrenia beautiful mind essay prednisone side effects in cats https://www.pugetsoundnavymuseum.org/paraphrasing/the-secret-history-of-credit-cards-essay/24/ trump liberty speech follow url general expository essay curriculum design for inclusive practice essay https://psijax.edu/medicine/long-does-dose-cialis-last/50/ appropiration borrowed cultural essay power https://scottsdaleartschool.org/checker/informative-papers/33/ physics a level coursework help comprar viagra en concepcion go poor critical thinking skills follow link uk homework help https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/catholic-essay-scholarship/22/ source link Job Posting
Stroke Link Health, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Program Implementation Manager (remotely based) to join our team. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are:
Stroke Link Health, Inc. is a start-up healthcare company focused on a patient-centric, stroke recovery platform that provides integrated, evidence-based care and support to stroke survivors and their families. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, Stroke Link Health was founded on validated comprehensive stroke care management research. Our advanced care model links the care continuum, focuses on long-term patient outcomes and engagement, and reduces cost with proactive care management. Stroke Link Health’s mission is to provide integrated, accessible, and technology-enabled stroke care and education for patients and families from hospitalization to at-home recovery across an entire year.
Stroke Link Health’s commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion is woven into our values and reflected in our staff, healthcare partners, and the people we serve. We are committed to:
- Hiring and maintaining a diverse and inclusive staff.
- Serving and embracing a diverse and inclusive population.
- Developing programs that meet the needs of our diverse constituency.
- Maintaining a safe environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
About the Position:
The Program Implementation Manager reports to the Chief Operating Officer and collaborates closely with all members of the leadership team. The primary role of the Program Implementation Manager is to lead and ensure successful assessment and implementation efforts with customers, support operational efficiency and effectiveness of Stroke Link Health’s implementation process, influence revenue generation activities for customers and Stroke Link Health, and execute on Stroke Link Health’s business plan.
- Lead Stroke Link Health’s patient-centric, at-home, stroke recovery platform assessment and implementation efforts with customer to ensure effective and efficient care model activation and financial success for Stroke Link Health and its customers
- Utilize project and operations management best practices to collaborate with customer teams and activate Stroke Link Health services in a timely manner
- Assist in operationalizing internal processes
- Analyze data and information, develop strategies to improve operations and enhance service delivery
- Define methods for measuring success and effectiveness in managing total cost of care and partner with executive team to define data and reports needed to manage performance
- Model and forecast financial performance for customers and Stroke Link Health and maintain current knowledge of evolving reimbursement codes and billing requirements for existing and future service offerings
- Provide leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice
- Work closely with Leadership Team in ensuring operational success and exemplary customer service
- Other responsibilities, as appropriate and necessary, to achieve Stroke Link Health’s goals and establish the company’s brand in the industry.
- In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to:
- Model the organization’s culture, values, and behavior
- Execute the vision and direction as set by the CEO and Board of Directors
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Interact professionally with other employees, clients, and vendors
- Work effectively as a team contributor in all assignments
- Maintain confidentiality and security of health records and medical information in compliance with HIPAA requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5-7 years of related experience in healthcare setting preferred
- Understanding of healthcare operations
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry with respect to payers, health systems, value-based care, telehealth, and care transformation
- Strong organizational, time management, analytical, problem solving, communication, and customer service skills
- Strong financial and project management experience
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail
- Unquestioned personal integrity, trust, dignity, respect, and diversity of thought
Physical Working Conditions and Travel:
This is a moderately sedentary role. This position will require some travel to client facilities across the United States, especially during the assessment and implementation phases.
Remote (home) based in any state.
Our Vision: Transform stroke recovery and prevention for patients and families.
Our Mission: To provide integrated, accessible, and technology-enabled stroke care and education for patients and families from hospitalization to at-home recovery across an entire year.
Our Values: Innovation – Collaboration – Patient-centered – Integrity – Respect – Inclusivity & Diversity