https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/doxycycline-iv/96/ research design about thesis see url watch source link see follow url go to link here a french essay cialis pharmacy discount card https://drexelmagazine.org/compare/llw-coursework/18/ essay about loving sports analytical essay introduction examples follow link here ervas que substituem o viagra https://davidlankes.org/transition/nursing-assistant-experience-essay/16/ popular phd essay ghostwriters site au https://homemods.org/usc/uk-essays-harvard-referencing/46/ essaywedstrijd nrc 2012 https://greenechamber.org/blog/help-writing-xmas-cards/74/ go to link click here creative writing jobs kingston enter https://thembl.org/masters/essay-topics-democracy/60/ https://sigma-instruments.com/where-can-i-purchase-levitra-online-4006/ click here prednisone weight gain adrenal gland atrophy cialis online is it legal thesis paper what is it Job Posting
Stroke Link Health, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Nursing Manager (remotely based) to join our team. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Who We Are:
Stroke Link Health, Inc. is a start-up healthcare company focused on a patient-centric, stroke recovery platform that provides integrated, evidence-based care and support to stroke survivors and their families. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, Stroke Link Health was founded on validated comprehensive stroke care management research. Our advanced care model links the care continuum, focuses on long-term patient outcomes and engagement, and reduces cost with proactive care management. Stroke Link Health’s mission is to provide integrated, accessible, and technology-enabled stroke care and education for patients and families from hospitalization to at-home recovery across an entire year.
Stroke Link Health’s commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion is woven into our values and reflected in our staff, healthcare partners, and the people we serve. We are committed to:
- Hiring and maintaining a diverse and inclusive staff.
- Serving and embracing a diverse and inclusive population.
- Developing programs that meet the needs of our diverse constituency.
- Maintaining a safe environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
About the Position:
The Nursing Manager will report to the Chief Nursing Officer. The primary role of the Nursing Manager is to create an environment of patient-focused care, define standards for quality patient care, manage and develop clinical teams, train new staff and provide leadership to our clinical resources.
- Supervise Stroke Link Health care delivery systems to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Assist in operationalizing care management processes and digital platform integration of processes
- Provide nursing clinical expertise in medical, behavioral, and crisis management
- Recruit, select and supervise nursing teams
- Ensure that nursing staff remains in compliance with professional development and regulatory standards
- Manage nursing credentialing, in-service training, and continuing education requirements
- Maintain a healthy, collaborative team environment
- Communicate with patients and families to address care-related concerns
- Monitor patient care pathways for quality assurance and compliance with local, state, and federal regulations
- Recommend, support, and participate in education services and training, including orientation of new employees
- Analyze data and information, develop strategies to improve nursing operations and enhance service delivery
- Provide leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice
- Work closely with Leadership Team in ensuring operational success and exemplary customer service
- Other responsibilities, as appropriate and necessary, to achieve Stroke Link Health’s goals and establish the company’s brand in the industry.
- In the performance of their respective tasks and duties, all employees are expected to:
- Model the organization’s culture, values, and behavior
- Execute the vision and direction as set by the CEO and Board of Directors
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
- Interact professionally with other employees, clients, and vendors
- Work effectively as a team contributor in all assignments
- Maintain confidentiality and security of health records and medical information in compliance with HIPAA requirements
- Degree from an accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred
- Experience working within a Primary or Comprehensive Stroke center preferred
- Experience managing stroke patients; and managing stroke and cardiovascular risk factors preferred
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations
- Must be able to apply sound judgement beyond specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis
- Unquestioned personal integrity, trust, dignity, respect, and diversity of thought
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Advanced Practice Clinician (APC)
- Appropriately licensed in the state(s) in which you work and reside
- Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider status according to American Heart Association
Physical Working Conditions and Travel:
This is largely an active role. Must be able to lift and support the weight of 35 pounds in handling patients, medical equipment, and supplies. Critical thinking and ability to concentrate. Must be able to respond quickly to changes in patient and/or location conditions. Risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens and other contagious illnesses. This position will require local and long-distance day travel to patient’s location.
Remote (home) based in any state.
Our Vision: Transform stroke recovery and prevention for patients and families.
Our Mission: To provide integrated, accessible, and technology-enabled stroke care and education for patients and families from hospitalization to at-home recovery across an entire year.
Our Values: Innovation – Collaboration – Patient-centered – Integrity – Respect – Inclusivity & Diversity